Secrets of the Pink Kush
Tree of Life - Cannabis
Press Release September 4, 2015
- Buy Secrets of the Pink Kush from Amazon.com or check your bookstore:
- Order volume I from Amazon here.
- Order volume II from Amazon here.
- Order volume III from Amazon here.
Secrets of the Pink Kush:
Published on May 13, 2016
Written by William H. Bradshaw, Dipl. T. CPIM
This information is derived from my book Secrets of the Pink Kush. Some knowledge revealed here may not be in the book exactly as detailed here as this is more speculative but the main premise is derived from the book. Please note that I am not an occultist or religious but a scientist and my objective is to remain unbiased and only present the facts that I discovered during my lengthy research project. Some of what is contained here is speculation in an attempt to explain some of these ancient mysteries.
Secrets of the Pink Kush Tree of Life – Cannabis By Billy Budd (William H. Bradshaw)
What is the tree of life? This is a reference to a tree mentioned by Enoch in the Book of Enoch. Enoch was the seventh son of Adam and the grandfather of Noah. The Book of Enoch was omitted from the Bible although parts of it have been included in Genesis.
In the Book of Enoch, the angels were showing Enoch the different locations around the Earth where the angels (tetraploids humans) resided. During one stop Enoch noticed that a tree had an overpowering, yet pleasant odour. He was drawn to this tree. This is a tree that Michael showed to Enoch and told him that the tree was guarded because all of mankind was to be deprived of this tree by God. We must remember that tree and plant do not have a different connotation in this context. That is to say that a tree could be merely a plant or even fungus as described in Secrets of the Pink Kush regarding the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.
From: The Book of Enoch, translated by R.H. Charles, 
1. [[[[And from thence I went to another place of the earth]]]], and he showed me a mountain range of fire which burnt [[[[day and night]]]]. 2. And I went beyond it and saw seven magnificent mountains all differing each from the other, and the stones (thereof) were magnificent and beautiful, magnificent as a whole, of glorious appearance and fair exterior: [[[[three towards]]]] the east, [[[[one]]]] founded on the other, and three towards the south, one upon the other, and deep rough ravines, no one of which joined with any other. 3. And the seventh mountain was in the midst of these, and it excelled them in height, resembling the seat of a throne: and fragrant trees encircled the throne. 4. And amongst them was a tree such as I had never yet smelt, neither was any amongst them nor were others like it: it had a fragrance beyond all fragrance, and its leaves and blooms and wood wither not for ever: and its fruit [[[[is beautiful, and its fruit]]]] resembles the dates of a palm. 5. Then I said: '[[How]] beautiful is this tree, and fragrant, and its leaves are fair, and its blooms [[[[very]]]] delightful in appearance.' 6. Then answered Michael, one of the holy [[[[and honoured]]]] angels who was with me, and was their leader.
1. And he said unto me: 'Enoch, why dost thou ask me regarding the fragrance of the tree, and [[why]] dost thou wish to learn the truth?' Then I answered him [[[[saying]]]]: 'I wish to know about everything, but especially about this tree.' And he answered saying: 'This high mountain [[[[which thou hast seen]]]], whose summit is like the throne of God, is His throne, where the Holy Great One, the Lord of Glory, the Eternal King, will sit, when He shall come down to visit the earth with goodness. 4. And as for this fragrant tree no mortal is permitted to touch it till the great judgement, when He shall take vengeance on all and bring (everything) to its consummation for ever. It shall then be given to the righteous and holy. 5. Its fruit shall be for food to the elect: it shall be transplanted to the holy place, to the temple of the Lord, the Eternal King. 6 Then shall they rejoice with joy and be glad, And into the holy place shall they enter; And its fragrance shall be in their bones, And they shall live a long life on earth, Such as thy fathers lived: And in their days shall no [[[[sorrow or]]]] plague Or torment or calamity touch them.' 7 Then blessed I the God of Glory, the Eternal King, who hath prepared such things for the righteous, and hath created them and promised to give to them.
Why would God deprive mankind of a tree that would help them to live better and longer? First we must define God. God, in ancient Sanskrit, is defined as one to whom you must pay tribute. God is a tetraploid human or commonly referred to as a giant. Secrets of the Pink Kush explains this using science and provides incontrovertible evidence of the existence of giants and their relationship to normal diploid humans.
God wanted the humans to serve God and not themselves. How could he ensure that they would follow his orders in a peaceful manner? He could prevent access to the medicine that would keep them alive longer, healthier and happier during their life. Humans would not serve God if they did not need to in order to live. After all, they had built punishment chambers in order to keep the humans controlled. Implementing religion with an all seeing God and then finally becoming a terror of aliens, any deceit that will keep the humans in control is allowed. These deceitful giants are not righteous and deserve no respect and one should never serve these deceitful masters, called the Devil or Lucifer.
What is the Tree of Life?
It is plant, herb or tree that contains some type of medicine. Perhaps it is actually cannabis. Plants have symbiotic relationships with all of the other living creatures and even the non-living such as rocks. Bees pollinate the plants, animals urinate and defecate on them for nutrients, humans will tend the plants, other animals will naturally prune them and there are many other instances of symbiotic relationships.
The human brain contains cannabanoid receptors in various regions, some concentrated in certain regions but widely dispersed, albeit less, in all regions. These receptors serve to respond to cannabis in order function as a pain reliever, anti-depressant, cell rejuvenator and provide other medicinal actions, not only on the brain but throughout the entire body. It is currently being proven out that cannabis cures cancer. I personally suspect that is not totally true, in a pure definition, but it will certainly prevent cancer and as such can help alleviate the situation if it did occur.
Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Indiana University,
Bloomington, IN 47401, USA. email@example.com
The endocannabinoid system consists of the endogenous cannabinoids (endocannabinoids), cannabinoid receptors and the enzymes that synthesise and degrade endocannabinoids. Many of the effects of cannabinoids and endocannabinoids are mediated by two G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), CB(1) and CB(2), although additional receptors may be involved. CB(1) receptors are present in very high levels in several brain regions and in lower amounts in a more widespread fashion. These receptors mediate many of the psychoactive effects of cannabinoids. CB(2) receptors have a more restricted distribution, being found in a number of immune cells and in a few neurones. Both CB(1) and CB(2) couple primarily to inhibitory G proteins and are subject to the same pharmacological influences as other GPCRs. Thus, partial agonism, functional selectivity and inverse agonism all play important roles in determining the cellular response to specific cannabinoid receptor ligands.
PMID: 18426493 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Cancer Preventative Therapy – Hybrid Solution
In my opinion, Cannabis should be used in conjunction with at least two other natural cancer preventing compounds. Triple drug combinations work as there is an inherent synergy within groups of three. This has proven throughout science and nature, and is even employed in religion and bureaucracy. There are other plants, like the autumn crocus as I describe in Secrets of the Pink Kush where is known to cure cancer but the information has been suppressed. There are also bitter almonds, apricot pits and many other natural sources of these essential nutrients.
God Denies Man the Tree of Life
When God denies mankind of the tree of life, he is denying us our right to our very existence and thus he or she is not righteous in this respect. Neither God nor man can deny us the right granted to us by nature or the real God to access the resources of the planet, if that be the case. This planet is shared by all and not owned by any, not even one calling themselves God. Perhaps we will have to battle God for this right as we have done in the past.
Monsanto and other government agencies and corporations are actually working towards the grand plan on removing some of the essential life sustaining ingredients from our natural world. They achieve this by genetically modifying all of the crops. They will claim it modified for some other reason but the underlying genetics will reveal the truth.
Why remove or modify certain genes? This could be done to eliminate the production of certain enzymes, vitamins that each specific organism produces. For example: The vitamin B17 production in apricots is modified such that they no longer produce the vitamin or at least with the same qualitative aspects. They can also modify to produce an antagonist or something that will act detrimentally on the body thus causing cancer. Their objective is to hold these missing pieces of essential nutrients and sell them back to us for a small fortune or let us die without them. This masquerades the mass murdering of millions of people all over the world. This is a form of population control and control of your population. Why would they do this? They do this because their end game is total enslavement and you will then be serving God. You will actually be serving your lord who then reports up the chain of command right up the top of the pyramid, God. Read Secrets of the Pink Kush to understand that God is merely a tetraploid human, at least the one referred to in the Old Testament.
I am guessing here somewhat but according to the Book of Enoch, you do not have to believe in Jesus in order to go to heaven. At least this is what I surmise after reading the Book of Enoch and strongly suspecting that the real message of Jesus was obfuscated by the Luciferians. The answer is to be righteous as was Jesus. He said that he is the way, the truth and the life. Now I suspect this message that was altered somewhat in order to suit the needs of the Luciferians. By this I mean the referral that whosoever believeth in him shall have everlasting life. This is where I think they changed the meaning from believing in his way, the way of righteousness, to just believing in him. What is the point of just believing? That does not make sense but what does make sense is that they do not want any righteous humans as that runs counter to their philosophy. Jesus was knocking over the tables of the currency dealers at the temple.
It states in the Book of Enoch that there were destinations, subsequent to death, for your energy or soul or spirit. These spiritual concepts do conform to the laws of physics, in that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed.
Remember that Jesus was still about 5,600 years away. How could those people be saved? God told Enoch that your spirit goes to reside with those that are righteous (heaven) or to those that are not (purgatory?) or to those that persecute the righteous (hell). There is only one way, according to these prophets of God, and that is the path of righteousness. Those that persecute the righteous are forever damned in another realm. The rest remain in another dimension but are not punished as those that persecute the righteous. The spirit and/or energy force of the righteous ascend to the highest realm possible of the three realms.
Secrets of the Pink Kush by William H. Bradshaw
Fayyum Medical Book
Egypt, 2nd Century C.E.
History of Cannabis and Its Preparations in Saga, Science, and Sobriquet
by Ethan B. Russo
Chemistry and Biodiversity
Vol. 4 (2007)
Book of Enoch
Translated by R.H. Charles 
Secrets of the Pink Kush
Read Secrets of the Pink Kush for more knowledge of the occult and many other topics that are related by a certain lily plant that can potentially cure cancer or kill animals/people or create polyploids such as the tetraploid humans or create superior plants like the Pink Kush which is also a tetraploid but a cannabis plant. The book also describes how to breed and grow superior plants and cannabis in particular. There is knowledge in this book that is not found anywhere else in the world except amongst the tetraploid humans and they are keeping it a secret. Thank you for your interest in this topic.