Secrets of the Pink Kush
About The Author:
William Harold Bradshaw has spent most of his career as a software consultant working for Fortune 500 corporations and more recently as an author, agricultural researcher and breeder specializing in polyploids. William is the CEO of ZapperSoftware.com and owner/proprietor of Billy Budd Premium Clones and Seeds.
His current list of books includes:
- How to Grow Medical Marijuana and Advanced Breeding Techniques (using pen name Billy Budd). The complete contents of this book is also included in Secrets of the Pink Kush.
- Cancer, An Ounce of Prevention and a Pound of Cure by William H. Bradshaw. The complete contents of this book is also included in Secrets of the Pink Kush.
- How to Manufacture Synthetic Tropinone Derivatives (using pen name Rellik Supotco)
- Secrets of the Pink Kush by William H. Bradshaw
- Several medical marijuana articles which can be found on the Billy Budd website.
- Several articles which can be found on the Secrets of the Pink Kush articles.
- Youtube Educational Videos written and produced by William H. Bradshaw
William has a solid technological and scientific background having achieved the highest mathematics entrance exam score ever recorded at Douglas College in New Westminster, B.C. He was a member of the Ancient Mystical Order of Rosae Crucis (Rosicrucian Order) but discontinued these studies so that he could attend British Columbia Institute of Technology where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in Computer Systems. He has engineered and reverse engineered software, designing and writing hundreds of software programs and databases for different platforms including IBM mainframes, OS/2, Unix and Windows. William has received many accolades and awards for his software. William is also a Certified Production and Inventory Management graduate from the American Production and Inventory Control Society. All APICS examinations were written and audited at Simon Fraser University. Adding some creativity to his scientific, technical and business background, the author is also an accomplished guitarist, songwriter and music producer. William also has a Youtube channel for his research which has well over a million views with over 5,000 subscribers.